Symptoms of having a Baby Boy Right from the time of conception the guessing game begins. While some couples decide to wait until their baby is born to find out its gender; the family, friends and even neighbours of expectant parents begin guessing the gender of the unborn child.
Some of these are given beflow along with the signs which are backed by medical science.
1. Your bump is like a basketball: It is believed that if belly of pregnant women looks like basketball then she is more likely to deliver a baby boy. Besides this, if you are carrying low and the weight gain is in the front, then your baby is a boy.
2. Absence of morning sickness: If you are not experiencing this problem in your early pregnancy then it is an important indicative symptom of having a baby boy.
Frequent headaches during pregnancy is another symptom of having a baby boy during pregnancy.
3. Baby's heartbeat is less than 150/minute: It is another sign that you are expecting a baby boy if the heart beat of the baby is less than 150 per minute.
4. Craving for salty & sour foods: Baby boy gives mother craving for salty and sour food. You may also crave for protein rich food such as cheese and meat.
5. Colour of areolas become darker: It is also believed to indicate the gender of child. If colour of your areolas has becomes darker then consider it as baby boy symptom.
6. Dry hands and colder feet: Dry hands are also believed to be a baby boy pregnancy symptom. Feet of expectant mother with male child are comparatively colder than one who is carrying a female child. The hair on the leg grows faster than before.
7. Personality of expectant mother changes: The sex of the child significantly influences the personality of would-be mother. According to a paper published in the Scientific Journal of Personality and Individual differences, women with bold, dominant and aggressive traits (traits that are considered to be masculine) are more likely to bear a baby boy because women with these traits have higher amount of testosterone, which creates environment that is more receptive to male implantation.
8. Color of urine changes: If you notice that your urine has turned bright yellow in colour then you may have a baby boy.
9: Ring test: It is a fun way of knowing baby’s gender. Tie your wedding ring with a thread or chain and swing it on your belly. If it moves in circles then you are likely to have a baby boy.