Saturday 23 March 2019

For 6 months, I Disappeared from the Online Blog World.


@ Mauve 21 Events Centre. Courtsey of Oladayo&Micheal 2018

As I sat in my study room going through blog, I watched every last news update of mine, social updates even down to trending news. I found it difficult to scold myself after much criticism on why, and how I could have inconclusively disappeared form the online blog world. Its however liberating to just let it go because a lot had been learnt, couples of projects carried out, events and occasions in their numbers attended as most important aspects are made private. 

However, time spent with my family, friends (both casual, occasional, deep and loved ones) is immeasurable as it becomes a necessity because these makes life awesome to live. It felt like I jumped ship. I’d ventured off into unknown territory, away from the contentment of information, friends, and virtual acquaintances. 

 Pictures of Events attended, time spent with friends and families are shown after the cut.
 


Although I felt exiled initially, my deep feelings dissolved after the first week. I began to own more control and clarity in every aspect of my life. To my surprise, I suddenly forgot about Blogging. I thought of "what if i'm missing something important" But soon, I realized if something truly concerns me, I’ll get contacted. I began to relax and settle into my new world to which i gave much of my time to my chosen profession, A world of Digital Media. As a software developer, I rebranded my online website at www.ajaxmediaclique.com and its subordinate at www.ajaxwebsolutions.com so as to reach more client in my business line. 

For 6 months,Wednesday, 24 October 2018 to Saturday, March 23, 2019, I disappeared from the online Blog world.

Now, you need to understand how I managed to achieve such a sudden act and reasons that drove me far away. I think the major reasons were...

It made me anxious. I thought I was missing out completely. The thoughts that I neglected my friends, my family, clients, business pals and colleagues got me a Lil-distracted.

However, there was a sudden need to become more productive, more secure, and more relaxed in my tactics and decision making. Of a truth, progress is an important factor to a safe future landing.

Should in case you don't know, sometimes it’s nice to take a break away from blogging. Taking a break can give you time to think about where you are going even with your blog. On your arrival, You feel motivated, pumped and ready to get serious.

On a Final Note,
I’m not a pessimist. I don’t believe everyone online is a mindless, programmed-bot. I don’t think social media is strictly a bad thing. However, beneath the surface, I know many of us have got something to say

My life has changed significantly since I left blogging, face-booking and in-short social media at large because i got more focused on things necessary. I don’t think I fully understand how much it has positively impacted me. However, coming back online to resume blogging wouldn't have been a success if i hadn't been successful within the past 6months.




At the Games.... Snooker game (Heritage Mall, Ibadan.)

Park-Inn by Radison Hotel

Park-Inn by Radison Hotel with Colleagues at work. Engr. Olumayowa Idowu (Left), Engr. Joy Awoleye (Middle) Miss Halema Akinbode (Right)


The Three Musketeers... Faremi Pelumi (Left), Osunaike John (Middle) and Engr Joy Awoleye (Right) at DCLM HQ, Ibadan.

@ Tafo Arena, Ibadan.


Courtsey of Prinearl

No comments:

Post a Comment